1976 Triumph TR6 in British Racing Green. This beautiful TR is in very neat condition, a lot has been renewed on the car. unbelievable.
This TR is completely stainless, has some minor signs of wear as you would expect from a classic of this year. The car has the original steel wheels with chrome rings and 205-70-15 wide tires. What a driving pleasure, what a phenomenal sound comes from its stainless steel exhaust.
Hear this beautiful growl and you are sold. The TR drives, brakes and shifts phenomenal. Check out the incredible list of recent innovations below:
– Full new recon differential (with invoice of €1500).
– New clutchcover, plate, bearing and mastercylinder.
– New startermotor.
– Replaced the rear crank seal.
– Changed engine oil and filter.
– Replaced coolant & thermostat.
– Replaced all fuel lines.
– New petrol filter on fuel tank and on carbs.
– Gas tank cleaned on the inside and outside.
– Double SU carburettor completely overhauled + synchronously adjusted.
– New alternator belt.
– Replaced exhaust gaskets.
– New alloy valve cover & oil cap.
– Valves set to the correct specifications.
– The engine was done 7 years ago. This year’s compression check says it all. The engine is in great condition.
– Retro Bluetooth radio with quality speakers built in.
– New coil, spark plugs & cables.
– Wiring harness + fuse box.
– LUCAS headlights overhauled.
– New Battery with battery cables with quick disconnect.
– New full carpet set.
– Trunk space redressed.
– Original leather seats with green piping in good condition.
– Motolita 14 inch steeringwheel.
– TR6 gear lever (wood)
– Burr walnut dashboard completely renewed.
– All SMITHS gauges are overhauled.
– Chassis and floorpanels completely overhauled.
– Gearbox disassembled and checked, new seals and oil.
– New suspension and mounting rubbers on front, rear and diff.
– Replaced front bearings.
– Rear shock absorbers overhauled.
– Brakes overhauled front and rear + new brake lines all around.
– New brake master cylinder.
– New Softtop mounted.
(Made by ex. Employee British Leyland factory in Mechelen.)
– Steering column overhauled.
– New Stainless steel double sports exhausts system.
– New K&N air filters.
– Oil cooler + spin on oil filter.
So if you just want to ride, this is your new classic. Get in and enjoy.